Establishes the Cannabis Mentorship Pilot Program to help individuals previously impacted by cannabis criminalization gain licensure to work in the cannabis business.
- Currently: In Senate Committee on Finance
- April 19: Second reading on Senate floor. Referred to the Senate Committee on Finance for budget considerations.
- April 12: Committee work session; Amend, and do pass
- April 10: Second Committee hearing
- April 7: First Committee hearing
- April 6: Received notice of eligibility for exemption from the deadline.
- March 27: Introduced to the Senate for first reading. Assigned to the Senate Committee on Commerce and Labor for review.