Provides that medical facilities may allow terminally ill patients access to medical marijuana within the facility.
- Currently: No further action; bill died in Senate Committee
- May 9: First Senate Committee hearing; no action taken
- April 20: Introduced to the Senate for first reading. Assigned to the Senate Committee on Health and Human Services.
- April 19: Third reading on Assembly floor; passed Assembly. Sent to the Senate.
- April 17: Second reading on Assembly floor
- April 13: Committee work session; Do pass
- April 10: First Committee hearing
- March 27: Introduced to the Assembly for first reading. Assigned to the Assembly Committee on Judiciary for review.