These "Know Your Rights" materials are informational resources only and are not legal advice. For legal advice, to ask about your rights in specific situations, or if you believe that your rights have been violated and wish to pursue a private action or other possible avenues, please contact a private attorney.

You may also file a complaint with the ACLU of Nevada by completing our online complaint form. Although we are interested in hearing your story, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to assist you.